PRIVATE WORKSHOPS MENTORING | PORTFOLIO REVIEWS
WHY you want to create? How to do it? How to reveal the artist in you?
How to find your VISION, inspiration and personal style?
HOW to create fine art, from the artistic concept till advanced post-processing techniques?
WHAT IF you were able to create everything your mind and soul imagines?
WHAT IF you were ONE with your art?
Learn to CREATE personal black and white fine art photography,
from a multi award-winning fine art photographer,
IPA 2016 ARCHITECTURE PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR, master architect and best selling photography author.
PRIVATE REAL LIFE WORKSHOPS
BLACK AND WHITE FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHY & (en)VISIONOGRAPHY WORKSHOPS
ARCHITECTURE & BEYOND
ONE-ON-ONE REAL LIFE INSTRUCTION- instruction or for up to 3 students, in the location of your choice.
MULTI AWARD-WINNING INSTRUCTOR- Shoot the most inspiring and captivating locations in the world, under the guidance of Julia Anna Gospodarou, highly sought-after photography instructor, founder of (en)Visionography™, the New Fine Art Photography, . The awards and distinctions for my photography are here to prove not only my skills but also my unconditional love and passion for what I do, which I will pass to you too, together with my very efficient methods of creating fine art photography.
MOST FAMOUS WORLDWIDE SHOOTING LOCATION- Practically all the famous architectural locations in the world are on my list of private workshops, and the list is open for ideas coming from you.
EXTENSIVE HIGH QUALITY POST-PROCESSING AND THEORETICAL INSTRUCTION- The workshops are covering the learning topics listed below in the Main learning topics (Private Workshops and Mentoring) chapter, in a more concentrated version than a mentoring program.
POST-WORKSHOP MENTORING- The workshops are followed by a period of processing assistance with the photos taken during the workshop, a great way for you to crystallize the knowledge acquired during the workshop and build on that.
LONG TERM FOUNDATION TUITION
PRIVATE MENTORING PROGRAMS
MASTERING BLACK AND WHITE FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHY & (en)VISIONOGRAPHY
ARCHITECTURE & BEYOND
FINDING YOUR VISION AND PERSONAL STYLE OR HOW TO BECOME AN (en)VISIONOGRAPHER
ALL-IN-ONE- Complete course during a few months (with the option to be extended if needed), conceived according to each student's goals, schedule and skill level, comprising both a theoretical as well as a practical approach - Inspiration, Intention, Vision & Processing from A to Z.
AWARD-WINNING STUDENTS- This is my signature mentoring program, with concrete results most of my students' images winning distinctions in prestigious international fine art photography competitions. The course is oriented towards studying and practicing everything fine art photography and art/architecture related, from general to detail, so the student can accumulate a large amount of knowledge but also of hands-on training (shooting + processing) that will consolidate his personal style and give him artistic confidence by the time he finishes the mentoring program.
HIGHLY PERSONALIZED- I create a special program that is highly individual for each student based on his needs and interests and the long and short term goals of the program are set according to his goals and chosen in such a way that it will boost his learning and creative process.
PERSONAL STYLE CREATION- We will start from the beginnings, from the WHY and go til the end, to the HOW, passing through everything you need to create a personal photography. You will go beyond processing and learn the basis of fine art and how to express yourself through photography
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PROGRAM
DIRECT contact with me via EMAIL and online VIDEO-CHAT, with focused and specific advice form me, hands-on training, image reviews, continuous and efficient interaction.
MAIN LEARNING TOPICS (PRIVATE WORKSHOPS & MENTORING)
- PHOTOGRAPHY DRAWING™ – BLACK AND WHITE FINE ART PROCESSING - My personal B&W Processing Method, based on the principles of artistic B&W drawing in pencil applied to B&W Photography, that will make your images come to life in an almost literal way. Learn how to FEEL and control light and shadow.
- (en)VISIONOGRAPHY™ – THE NEW B&W FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHY - Discover what "(en)Visionography" is and how to create it. The definition: "The process of using reality as a tool for translating one's inner self and representation of the world into an art object that can make others resonate." In other words, a new name for photography. Learn how to become an (en)Visionographer and go beyond the limitations of traditional photography.
- THE GUIDE TO VISION™ - Study with my help the special guide containing 35 rules that I've created and that will help you in your quest for artistic vision and to discover what your "artistic destination" is.
- VISION AND STYLE FORMATION - Discover your style and develop a personal artistic vision. I believe that studying photography and art in all its forms is hugely improving your own style and vision, as it shows you how others have done it and give you confidence.
- COMPOSITION IN BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOGRAPHY – The first step towards improving your photographic art. I teach composition with the methods used in art or architecture schools, touching all the possibilities you have to compose a scene, with examples to help you see the direction and how the principles are working in practice.
- LONG EXPOSURE PHOTOGRAPHY – Principles, rules, equipment, processing tips. How to create the dreamy feel you see in my photographs by using Long Exposure techniques for capturing and processing your images. Training in special equipment for long exposure photography.
- ARCHITECTURAL PHOTOGRAPHY – Fine Art and Traditional Approach – Principles, equipment, techniques used in creating award-winning architectural photographs. Training in special lenses and equipment for fine art architectural photography.
- ARCHITECTURAL STREET PHOTOGRAPHY™ – A concept I created to define the artistic interaction between architectural volumes and people.
HANDS-ON IMMEDIATE FEEDBACK ON YOUR WORK
LIVE ONLINE PORTFOLIO REVIEWS
DETAILED HANDS-ON EVALUATION OF YOUR IMAGES WITH SOLUTION FOR IMPROVEMENT
One of my most popular tuition activities, highly appreciated by my students.
- DIRECT LIVE PORTFOLIO REVIEWS done online via Skype or Google Hangouts covering all aspects of the creation of a compelling black and white fine art image: vision, composition, processing. From the idea to the final image
- Honest and constructive feedback accompanied by advice for improvement. The advice I will give you is based on many years of studying art, and working with everything image related, in my quality of architect and fine art photographer,. Over time portfolio reviews i have done helped many artist win international awards with the images reviewed in our sessions
I give you a complete solution for improvement for each image via live online meeting where I present you directly the things you need to do to improve your images so to make of them award-winning photographs. You can see me working directly on your images and understand practically how to improve the image and why, what tools to use and in which way.
Due to the high demand and my limited time I can only honor a few reviews per month, so please book yours ahead of time.
“Where I am in photography now, I owe it to Julia for being such a awesome mentor and teacher.”
“Julia is a true professional in her approach to photography.“
“Taking Julia’s workshop was the best thing I ever did: her natural teaching style gave me the confidence I needed.”
“I’ve learned that to become the best, you learn from the best, so I sought out Julia.”
“I believe Julia is one the best fine art photographers in the world. I fell in love with her work as soon as I discovered it.”
“Julia’s work is only surpassed by her gentle spirit and kindness as an instructor. “
“Learning from Julia is not just intensive and packed with valuable information, it is also fun and exciting.”
“Julia's goal is to see each one of her students excel in both technical and creative aspects.“
“Julia is a true inspiration, a great photographer and I don't think I would be able to learn from anyone else so quickly. “
“I highly recommend Julia's workshops to anyone wanting to take their work to a level that they may have never thought possible. “
“I will forever be indebted to Julia, studying with her has truly been both an honor and a transformation for myself and my profession.”
“She changed the way I see, the way I approach a subject, the way I react to light, and the way I process my images. “
“The phrase “Highly Recommended” is just an understatement to describe the usefulness of Julia's workshops.
Read More Testimonials & See Fine Art Photographs
created by my students after our work together on
- TESTIMONIAL PAGE -
WHAT I BELIEVE ABOUT ART
"It is possible to create art without a mind, but it is impossible to do it without a soul. Your art will look exactly like your soul does, it will be a mirror of your truest ego, of your deepest desires, of your strongest feelings and hopes. Whoever knows how to look at it will be able see the whole you in your art. It's not easy to show one's soul so completely naked, that is why you have to truly need it in order to find the way and the courage to create it.